Thursday 26 February 2009

Warning !!!!

Michelle WILL be going to the allotment this weekend ... and she means business !

I'm appalled to say that I've not yet sown my broadbean, sweetpeas etc ... or potted up my lovely blueberry Christmas present ... or potted up my new fruit trees (or should that be twigs). Basically, I've done nothing, nada, nowt for ages.

I have a new camera - went for the G10 in the end. I'm struggling to get to grips with the dratted thing - it has far too many knobs for such an impatient bunny like me, but I will endeavour to get something in focus over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun down on the allotment, we look forward to hearing all about it. As for the camera, get someone else to read the instruction book for you... and get them to tell you which buttons to press! that's what I do!

    ReplyDelete