Sunday 5 July 2009

Some photos:

Early Potatoes - Arron Pilots, they look great :)

IMG_3249.jpg

Red onions - some of them are huge :)
IMG_3235.jpg

Leeks are looking good - I was a bit worried when they first went in, they were so small. Only lost a couple.
IMG_3232.jpg

Tomatoes in the greenhouse:
IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

Courgettes - I have planted 5 !!! what was I thinking. Managed to palm 2 off on Nick. Got one left ... hmmm what to do with it....

IMG_3224.jpg


IMG_3227.jpg


Nick is trying to persuade me to thin my beetroot - maybe next week:
IMG_3228.jpg

Red cabbages:
IMG_3222.jpg

Beans are doing quite well:
IMG_3221.jpg

Blueberries are dripping off the plants - so far had two ripe ones.
IMG_3230.jpg

I've had tonnes of raspberries - I've got three bowls now, think I'll be making jam later:
IMG_3250.jpg

The strawberries are not as plentiful as last year.
IMG_3254.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Your leeks look great. Mine are like blades of grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time of year in the garden. Your leeks are way ahead of mine, they grow so slowly don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all looking very nice, Raspberry jam sounds good to me. Bob

    ReplyDelete