Monday 1 June 2009

second time lucky ...

Yikes, this is the old rye bed - now a meadow ! It does look pretty tho doesn't it :)

meadow

Only the carrots in the tub have survived. I'm going to resow in the main bed:
carrots

my broadbeans are flowering nicely:
beans

Hurray, defo got apples appearing:
bramblyapple

The raspberries are flowering:
Raspberries

The blueberry bushes are going to be very productive I think this year - may even be worth netting them (yeah right, like I'm gonna do that)
blueberryflowers

Blueberries2

Blueberries

Of course something never change and are as reliable as clockwork:
dandelionclock

Nick's plot is amost fluorescent with buttercups, I just have a few in comparison.
buttercups

Phacelia is popping up all over the strawberry bed:
Phacelia

My stolen comfrey is making itself comfortable.
Comfry

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They all look so healthy! Looking forward to seeing the literal fruits (and vegs) of your labours.

    ReplyDelete